Saturday 30 June 2012

Hypothetically speaking...

If I were stranded on a desert island, the three things I would want with me would be a ton of water, a speedboat, and enough fuel to power the speedboat home. 

Seriously, why does nobody else say that? 

I mean, it's all well and good to say, "I'd take a giant bottle of my favorite vodka, my Rolling Stones vinyls, and my Gucci heels because they're just so darn comfy!", but how is that going to help if you're stranded on a desert island? I'm sure that by the time you'd dehydrated yourself by drinking all the vodka, tried to eat the vinyls, and sent your new best friends Gucci One and Gucci Two to collect fresh coconuts you'd be maybe wishing that you'd asked for a drink bottle or two. 

But then again, maybe Tom Hanks would star in a movie based on your desert island experiences, and you'd go on to live forever via Oscars montages? 

 Hmm. Good plan...

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Only problem would be which way to go! Don't trust a satnav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably take a hot air balloon - I could then fly out of there and have a fantastic adventure sailing the sky-ocean. Meek wins again!

    ReplyDelete